How can you advance this project?
The replacement of this important bridge is pending and we’re pleased the each alternatives features a walkway! We’re not there just yet – and a ribbon cutting is still years away. Here’s how to engage in our campaign:
1. Attend the May 31, 2022 at 6 PM Virtual Information Meeting and Hearing: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88482381382 / 646 558 8656
2. Attend the June 1, 2022 at 6 PM In-Person Informational Meeting and Hearing at The Palace Theater (19 Clinton Ave, Albany, NY 12207).
3. Spread the word! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share our posts.
4. Let Governor Hochul know that you support the Livingston Avenue Bridge Walkway or contact us to obtain postcards that you can mail directly to the Governor.
5. Write a letter to the editor of your favorite media outlet. Here’s an excellent Op-ed that appeared in the Albany Times Union on Saturday, April 27.
6. Sign up for project alerts on the NYSDOT project page.
7. Finally, encourage your friends and neighbors to join our effort! We’re happy to come speak to your group. Please Contact us to arrange a presentation)
1 comment for “Take Action”