Resolutions of Support:
- The Albany County Legislature proclamation of support.
- The City of Albany’s Common Council resolution in support.
- The Hudson River Valley Greenway Council and Conservancy resolution in support.
- The Rensselaer County Legislature resolution in support
- The City of Rensselaer Common Council resolution in support.
Given the planning and dedication of millions of dollars towards bike and pedestrian infrastructure for the Hudson waterfront immediately south of the Livingston Avenue Bridge, isn’t the restoration of bike and pedestrian access to the bridge a NO-BRAINER?
City and State Magazine featured the Livingston Avenue Bridge as it’s “Centerfold” in an article about revitalizing Albany’s downtown and waterfront.
Our public meeting was featured on WNYT, News Channel 13. Watch video here.
Times Union Editorial Board opinion: Cycling is the way to go. Imagine a bridge across the Hudson River designed with cyclists in mind. A 21st-century bridge has to do more than accommodate trains… (Read more)
Metroland Weekly published an in-depth article about the Livingston Avenue Bridge and the advocacy effort underway to re-establish the walkway.
The Albany Times Union published a great opinion piece, supporting the re-establishment of the walkway on the new Livingston Avenue Bridge.